Sunday, January 1, 2012

Official New Year. Official New Blog/Project

Hello, Goodbye
Ink on Acrylic Paper
2.5"x3.5" framed original, SOLD
In an effort to make myself a more productive human being, both creatively and societally (and creating new words in the making) I have decided to challenge myself to a drawing a day for the year 2012. Some people may find this a much easier venture than I do, but I have a tendency to get frustrated and refuse to finish things. If this were not already a big enough venture for me, I have decided to make the end goal the completion of my Beatles Artist Trading Card Series. The idea started after I did the 'Hello, Goodbye' (on the right)card for a show in New York and has yet to be realized. So here we go. One card, every day, for the rest of my life. Or until I run out of Beatles songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment